Your Business Name
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Laser Hair Reduction
Laser Hair Reduction
Free yourself from the constant need to shave and wax unwanted facial and body hair in order to look and feel your best. With laser hair removal, we perform a series of treatments to treat each growth cycle therfore minimizing hair growth. We ask that you come in with shaved skin for better results.
- The area to be treated must be clean-shaven. Unshaven clients will be rescheduled.
- Avoid UV exposure 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Clients who are sunburned or tanned must wait 2 weeks before being treated to avoid additional
- Avoid sunless tanning products 7 days prior to your treatment. It is recommended that you
exfoliate the area to remove any residual color.
- If applicable, apply numbing cream 30 to 40 minutes prior to your treatment. All products must be completely removed prior to treatment.
- Clients should come to appointments with clean skin in the area to be treated. All clients who are treating any part of their face or neck will be required to cleanse their entire face in the clinic.
- Avoid chemical peels and other laser procedures in the area to be treated for 2 weeks prior and
two weeks after your laser treatment.
- Avoid all alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxyl products (AHA/BHA), hydroquinone,
retinols/retinoid, Tazorac, and Differin for 7 days before treatment.
- Clients with any abnormal lesions, moles or spots on the area to be treated must be cleared by
a medical practitioner prior to treatment.
- Clients must stop waxing, tweezing and chemical epilation 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- If you are prone to cold sores, it is highly recommended to take an anti-viral medication (such as Valtrex) prior to your treatment. Clients with active cold sores will not be treated.
- Clients who have used Accutane or similar products within the last 6 months CANNOT have
laser hair removal treatments.
- Client should not perform any physical activity that increases body temperature or blood
pressure within 2 hours before and after treatments.
- If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait 14 days both before and after injection to receive treatments.
- Antibiotics may increase photosensitivity. We recommend that you check with your personal
physician prior to receiving laser treatments if you are taking a long-term antibiotic. If you become ill and begin taking an antibiotic, you will need to be off the medication for 7 days before laser treatment.